Futsal, also known as indoor soccer, is an intensive sport for the true soccer lover. Every school year, 2 intern competitions are held at BRESS for 16 teams. This competition is divided into a Premier league (8 teams) and a First Division (8 teams) and they all compete for the first place in their league ranking. Moreover, they all compete for the BRESS Cup. For this, the knockout principle is used and who plays against who is determined by means of a draw.
Like the BRESS Futsal Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the latest news.
Futsal competition 2019/2020
Start competition 1: September 2 or 9, 2019
Start competition 2: February 10 or 17, 2020
- Registration is mandatory
- All players of a team need to be a member of BRESS and have a membership card before the competition starts. If not all players have a membership card, the team will be placed on the spare list
- After registration, the only way to add players to a team is via email@example.com. The coordinator first needs to give a confirmation before the new player can join the team
- Every team needs to have a 1st (and 2nd one in case the 1st team captain isn’t available) who’s responsible for informing his team
- A player and/or team captain can only participate in 1 team
How do I register a team?
Please send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Team name
- Information of the 1st team captain (name, phone number and e-mail address)
- Information of the 2nd team captain (name, phone number and e-mail address)
- Correct names (first- and last name) of all players (minimum of 5* and maximum of 9 players) of all players
Please note! The registration fee of €20,- needs to be paid to the coordinator before the competition starts. The money can be delivered in a closed envelope signed with the team name, 1st or 2nd futsal competition 19/20, a.t.t.n Edwin ‘coordinator BRESS Futsal’. This envelope needs to be delivered to Edwin himself, the front desk of BRESS or the referee. Do you prefer to transfer the money? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com to ask for the bank details.
* If you can’t manage to put together a (complete) team, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to find a team that is in need of extra players or if there are enough individual registrations to put together a team.